Why Choose Durham School?
Why choose Durham School?
Durham School is a caring, supportive community where we aim to unlock and fulfil each pupil's full potential as an individual and to send them on to the next stage of their lives with quiet confidence.
Here are 10 more reasons:
- First-class academic results
- Co-education from age 3 to 18
- Small class sizes and specialist teaching from an early age
- Unique, inspiring and nuturing family atmostphere and sense of community
- Beautiful buildings located in a world heritage site
- 600 years of history, tradition and experience
- Extended day for all and flexible senior boarding options for busy families
- Fantastic first class sporting, music, drama and arts opportunities every day
- Superb house system and outstanding pastoral care which instills politeness and discipline
- Transport along selected routes