Making a payment
Deposits & Payments
- A Booking is only definite once the deposit has been received and the confirmation booking form has been completed, signed and returned. The deposit is non-returnable and non-transferable. Once the booking is definite, it is subject to our cancellation policy.
- The deposit required is £200 for a Wedding only and £300 for a Wedding & Reception or Reception only.
- 50% of the full balance will be due 2 months prior to the function.
- Final balance is due 1 month prior to the function. This may be an estimation, which will be amended and invoiced/refunded following the function.
- Final numbers, which the final invoice is based on, should be confirmed in writing 2 weeks in advance.
- Cheques should be made payable to 'Durham School Trading Ltd'. A fee of 2.7% will be added to credit card payments.
- All variable prices such as menus, labour and wine may be altered without notice however prices will be honoured and not subject to change once deposit is received and the booking is confirmed.
- If you cancel your confirmed booking for any reason, we reserve the right to make a cancellation charge. The following charges apply:
6 months prior - Minimum charge of 10% of the estimated event value in addition to the deposit paid.
2 months prior - 50% of the estimated value in addition to the deposit paid.
Within 1 month - 75% of the estimated value in addition to the deposit paid.